I have the spring cleaning bug today. Must be from being at my sister's house where it was over 70F one day and always above 40. Because it is well below zero today with the high only getting to 10F. Blah.
But my house is getting clean. I dusted and scrubbed and de-cluttered.
I have a new technique for cleaning up the clutter. I take EVERYTHING that is not where it belongs that I have collected from the entire house and put it all on the dining room table. The kids then are responsible for clearing it all off. Whatever they leave behind I throw away. So far they have not left anything on the table. :)
And the house looks so much better. Now I just need to work on organization. We need some places to put things.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Spring Cleaning
Posted by
Jodi
at
3/07/2008 02:44:00 PM
Labels: housework
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)






















|