Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quiz Time

After doing some shopping this past week, I am curious as to how many of you are brand-specific when shopping.

I mentioned quite awhile ago that I almost never buy brand name anything. But note I said almost.

There are some things I am particular about. Like Kraft Ranch Dressing. It is the only one I like (well that and the one they use at Perkins but they won't tell me what that is). And I used to only buy Cascade but lately I have been buying the Walmart or Target brands with similar results. And I always buy Aquafresh toothpaste for sensitive teeth (same ingredients as sensodyne but about 2 bucks cheaper).

So it got me to thinking. What brands do you buy of the following products?

Toothpaste:
Macaroni and Cheese:
Bread:
Shampoo:
Diapers (if you buy em):
Soup:
Cereal:
Peanut Butter:
Toilet Paper:
Dishsoap/Dishwasher detergent:
Frozen vegetables:
Yogurt:
Anything else you buy a specific brand of: